Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered, 12-step recovery program for anyone struggling with hurt, pain or addiction of any kind. Celebrate Recovery is a safe place to find community and freedom from the issues that are controlling our life.
Join us every Tuesday evening from 5:45-9 PM!
5:45 PM - Dinner (suggested donations: $3 individual/$5 family)
6:30 PM - Large group
7:35 PM - Open share groups
8:30 PM - Solid Rock Cafe (dessert and fellowship)
Childcare is available for youth ages 0-17 at no cost for attendees.
Is Celebrate Recovery for me or someone I know?
Celebrate Recovery is for EVERYONE! Read through these articles on the national Celebrate Recovery website for more details on the many types of struggles that CR has helped people overcome.
How can I stay connected with the latest CR Morton updates?
The New Life Church website is the hub for all CR Morton resources. You can also follow us on our social media accounts below:
Facebook: Celebrate Recovery – Morton, IL
National website: www.celebraterecovery.com
Whom can I call or text with additional questions?
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to the CR Morton ministry leader of your same gender – we are here for you!
The DNA of an authentic Celebrate Recovery Ministry
1. Jesus Christ is the one and only Higher Power. The program is a Christ-centered ministry.
2. The Bible and Celebrate Recovery curriculum are to be used exclusively. The Large Group lessons are taught from the Leader’s Guide, keeping at least the acrostic and the Scriptures as the key points in the lessons. This is to keep consistency within groups, allowing teachers to be creative with the introduction and conclusion of each lesson.
3. The ministry is “group based.” All groups are gender-specific and “The Five Small Group Guidelines” are implemented and followed every time.
4. No Celebrate Recovery online groups are permitted. Face-to-face meetings only. Also, no CR lessons are to be posted online via Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo or any other public forum as this is a copyright violation.
5. We expect each group to be accountable to Christ, the local church, and the model of Celebrate Recovery established at Saddleback Church.
6. Celebrate Recovery is a ministry of the local church. Therefore, Celebrate Recovery will not attempt to dictate any doctrine or policy to a local church. A local Celebrate Recovery ministry should follow the policies of their local church and continue to be grateful for their continued support.